1. You tell us what products you're interested in.
From exquisite Ugandan beaded necklaces to handcrafted leather goods from Peru, we can can help you find the perfect gifts.
2. We collaborate with our artisans on design and customization.
We can add logos or company colors to many of our products to make them unique.
3. You approve the design, and our artisans create stunning handmade gifts.
4. We put production and quality control measures in place.
We work closely with the artisans on production to ensure quality. All of the groups we work with have been vetted and have proven the quality of their products. Depending on order size and complexity, we will often spend time in-country to oversee production.
5. We send you photos, videos, and stories so you can meet our artisans.
This content can also be used in marketing campaigns to demonstrate your company’s commitment to the global community.
6. We help you communicate the impact.
We will work with you in understanding and communicating the social impact of the project, so that you can build marketing campaigns or include impact stories with the gifts.
7. You get beautiful, handmade products and a meaningful company give-back campaign.
8. Our artisans get a wider market for their products, as well as a sustainable income and access to growth and community development opportunities.
Through sales proceeds and community contacts, we work to provide education, healthcare, and business coaching to our artisans and their communities.